In my world this week:
1. Had a great teacher conference with my daughter’s teachers. So happy for Tiana; she’s done a lot of growing this past year.
2. Sent out email announcement for classes I am teaching in my studio in the new year! So excited to start this again.
3. Attended a concert (UVic Wind Symphony) with my daughter. I loved it but it was “boring” according to her.
4. Sadness in our life to see our parents grow old and the challenges it brings.
5. Am grateful for the love and support my family gives me and I hope I give back; and having friends in this circle.
6. And my word for today is grateful.
I think I will leave this post with that in mind and a photo for reflection.